New Delhi: Milk has a very important place in our everyday life. Milk rich in protein and calcium as well as potassium and vitamins is called a complete diet as it is very beneficial for health as well as filling the stomach. But on the coming day, some or the other research about milk keeps coming. In some it is claimed that how important it is to drink milk, and in some how the claim that drinking more milk can be harmful for health. Some people do not even know what should be eaten with milk and which are not. If you have any dilemma about milk, then know the answers to all your questions here.
How much milk should we drink daily
The same parameter is not right for everyone, so milk needs of every person also depends on his age. So, according to age, know how much milk a person should drink-
-1 to 3 years: Children between the age of one to three years should be fed 100 to 200 ml of milk daily, so that they can get proper amount of calcium in old age. Apart from milk, products made of milk and curd can also be given to the child.
– 4 to 10 years: Children between four and 10 years are required to feed 200 to 300 ml of milk daily, which helps in making their bones strong. They should also be given other dairy products.
– 11 to 18 years: Children of 11 to 18 years must give at least 3 cups of milk every day, because during this time their physical and mental development is fast and milk can help them in this.
– Adults above 18 years: According to a report by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), adults over 18 years of age should drink 1 to 2 glasses of milk daily, because at this age they need 600 mg of calcium daily. is.
read this also- Know before feeding the child if he is allergic to cow’s milk
Do not eat these things with milk
1. Do not eat fruits with milk- Many people like things like banana shake, mango shake, strawberry shake. But along with Ayurveda, experts also believe that Milk with Fruits should never be drunk. According to Ayurveda, the effect of milk is cold while the fruits of banana, strawberry, mango etc. are warm. In such a situation, eating hot and cold things mixed together affects the digestive system and can cause indigestion, cold, cough, allergies and rashes.
2. Do not eat sour things with milk- Rich in vitamin C or any sour fruit like- orange, lemon, mausambi, amla, green apple, pineapple, cherry etc. should never be eaten with milk. According to Ayurveda, milk can be poisonous by doing this and you are also at increased risk of skin diseases along with digestion.
3. Do not eat protein-rich things with milk.Dh should never be drunk with other sources of protein. This is the reason why milk should never be consumed with meat, chicken, fish, lentils, etc. Because all these things are the best source of protein and milk also contains protein. By doing this, there can be heaviness in the stomach and digestion related problems can be faced.