Suggestions

Jessica William

Graphic Designer

John Doe

PHP Developer

Poonam

Wordpress Developer

Bill Gates

C & C++ Developer

Jessica William

Graphic Designer

John Doe

PHP Developer

James Baldwin said it best!! This is exactly what we are living through today!!!

Biden’s 70% Covid-19 vaccination goal has been reached. The other 30% are still trying to figure how to register for classes online at Trump University.

Lengthy but worth it…… thisβ€¦β€¦πŸ‘‡πŸ»

RT if you agree Kevin McCarthy shouldn’t be allowed to be speaker of the house after talking about assaulting speaker Pelosi with the gavel.

I find myself wondering how people like Greg Abbott, Ron DeathSantis, and Kristi Noem sleep at night but then I remind myself that psychopaths have no conscience and, unlike the rest of us, experience no guilt from their actions. They are free to kill with impunity.

Read this & weep!!!! Steve Schmidt nails it again!!!!

A somewhat long but worthwhile from Steve Schmidt who nails exactly what the GOP has become today!!!! …….πŸ‘‡πŸ»

Here are the 12 Republicans who voted against awarding Congressional Gold Medals to the U.S. Capitol Police. Biggs Cloud Clyde Gaetz Gohmert Good (VA) Gooden (TX) Greene (GA) Harris Massie Rose Steube

DOJ says Trump must testify if called. This is HUGE!

UNLEASH THE SUBPOENAS.

Sen. P Tommy Tuberville violated federal law by failing to disclose stock transactions worth $3.5 million

In addition to donating to the Insurrection Caucus... is refusing to air our Fox ad. Looks like we're gonna have to make a big digital buy instead. Who's in?

27-mile march for voting rights to take place in Texas!

Trump once called for Russia to illegally release Hillary Clinton’s emails. I call for America to legally release Jared Kushner’s WhatsApp texts, Ivanka’s emails, and Donald’s unsecure phone calls. Who’s with me?