New Delhi: One of the most common spices found in our kitchen is fennel, which most people use to digest food after meals or as a mouth freshener. Green fennel (Fennel seeds) These small grains are full of medicinal properties and how beneficial they are for our health, when you know this, then you will definitely use them daily. Instead of eating raw fennel rich in minerals like potassium, manganese, zinc, iron, and copper, or putting it in a vegetable or curry, it can be more beneficial if you drink fennel seeds water. The reason for this is that the amount of nutrients is high in fennel water.
How to make fennel water
Fennel water can be made in two ways-
1. Put 1 teaspoon fennel in 1 glass of water and soak it overnight. Sieve and drink this water in the morning.
2. Boil 1 glass of water in a pan and when it boils, turn off the gas. Now add 1 teaspoon aniseed to this water and keep it covered for a while. Fennel water is ready. Drink it 2 to 3 times daily.
read this also- There are many benefits to drinking fennel mixed with milk.
Benefits of drinking fennel water
1. Obesity drives away- The problem of obesity is overcome by drinking aniseed water on an empty stomach every morning. The reason for this is that drinking fennel water reduces hunger, increases the rate of metabolism, which helps to burn calories and fat faster. Also, the fiber present in the fennel helps in weight loss.
2. Cleans the blood- Essential oil present in fennel helps in clearing the blood (Blood Purify) by removing harmful toxins i.e. toxins present in the body. Fennel water is diuretic, that is, after drinking it starts urinating again and again, which helps in detoxing the body clean by removing the impurities present in the body.
read this also- Before feeding the baby, know if he is allergic to cow’s milk.
3. For eyesight- Aniseed water contains vitamin A as well as antioxidants and a variety of nutrients that keep the eyes healthy as well as increase eye light and also help prevent cataracts from aging.
4. For blood pressure- Potassium-rich fennel water helps regulate the heart rate as well as the blood pressure of the body. So patients who have high blood pressure problems can also drink fennel water.
5. To reduce periods pens- Many women have to face severe pain and cramps during their periods. In such a situation, if you drink fennel water, you get relief from stomach pain caused by menstruation, and the problem of irregular periods is also gradually overcome[widgets_on_pages id=”wop-1″]